LIFE GOES ON


As i was reminiscing these past few days of mine, i realized that i've had mood swing problems that hit me a lot. Pathetic. I've been crying a lot, faking a smile too much. I broke down at the most wrong time in my life. That makes me hate myself even more. Dear Almighty, i really need a source of strength. Here's to the clarity of what life means truly, and forgetting things which need to be forgotten. Welcome to the real chapter of life dear self. I really should not feel as worst as this, because i know that what i am going through right now is just 1/10 of the chapter of my life. And i cannot force the same people to be with me through all the 10 chapters of my life. If they want to, they will. Head's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-footer { text-align: center; }