ELECTION HITS THE ROAD



So whaddup homies, I am now tired as what only as i just got back from Bangsar and Kampung Baru. I followed both my mum and dad who went for the general election. Wow oh wow, the situation in both of the places was out of control. Both barisan nasional and pakatan rakyat's followers are promoting their own party. This time of election is the first time ever I understood what election really means, how it is conducted, and so on and so forth. But, nevertheless I am still young and naive about this world of politics. It is just so messed up nowadays as far I see. I am going to embrace myself here to write about my own opinion regarding on the 13th General Election for the country of Malaysia, the Truly Asia. My country to be precise.

As far as I'm concern, this 13th election is by far the wildest election ever Malaysia had. Both parties are standing their right up, wanting to win desperately, newspapers have gone viral, not to forget about the blogs and sites in internet itself.  I can barely see which side is true and which side is wrong because you see, we may never know. On my opinion, I believe that most of this "elections-chaos" are 90% made up by the normal citizens (excluding the nominated candidates for the elections) like us, the normal people, the followers. Just look at the state Malaysia is in now, horrible isn't it ? Yes it's true that some of the candidate got caught in making mistakes but sometime it is just a small mistakes that should not be bragged about! Just bare in my mind that they are all humans too. Both parties want to win so so bad

I really think that rather than pointing out other party's mistakes it is better for both parties to concentrate on the plan and weapons on how to win in the election. And we, as the followers support our party in a good way, not by making chaos. There should not be any soul judging on what the politicians are doing, if they are right then let them be, but if they are wrong, let The Almighty deal with them. Why pointing out other's mistakes when we ourselves are imperfect. The fact that children under 21 should not get involved in talking about politics is just a bullshit to me. I believe that we should really get exposed into the world of politics right from the start so that we can value and know the truth soon. In addition, we are the future leaders.

I am also not comfortable regarding on those facts made by some maniacs saying that all campaigns and promises that has been done by our government is just a propaganda to win in the election. Excuse moi miss and misters, you want to achieve something big, you have to work your ass of hard for it and that is what the government have been doing right from the start. From what I see, the opposition did the same things too. They made their own campaigns and throwing promises to the citizens. The difference is that it is clearly shown that the government site is not just talking craps but they walk the talk. Not just talk the talk. The other parties, i dont know. I believe that we should really stop criticising others if we do not own the enough knowledge. By just talking without knowledge and keep on pointing out other mistakes will just make you look and sound even dumb. 

Bare in mind who has been controlling the peaceful country back in 1957 until now, look at what we achieved, how we struggled together to bring up the country. I really hope the best man wins today, I really hope so. Do not criticise other people and do not believe in rumours. That is all I can say. I love my country and I want it to be as peace as before. Nothing else. I am solemnly happy with what I have now. Dato' Sri Haji Mohammad Najib bin Tun Haji Abdul Razak, may the force be with you. Win or lose, it doesn't matter because your efforts are all that matter by the end of the day. You already are a hero of Malaya. I'm sure your dad are happy and endlessly proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.post-footer { text-align: center; }